2011年1月4日 星期二

2011.1.1 Trip A-Lun-I

On the 1/1 2011,I'm on the road.
On the Bus.Near the sea.

Some day there will be many car.
Construction Bulletin.It's a pity.
The Mimosa.I like it.
The end of Taiwan NO.26 Road.
The book place to put the nuclear waste.
The wave is so fierce.And the stone is all round.
Somebody to stack the stone and make a wish.The wish will come true if the stone get higher.
The tough climbing road.It takes us two more hours.
Downhill.
Everybody need the calculate the wave and jump to the other side.
The edge of the sea.
The end of the A-Lun-I road.It's also the beginning.

I love this trip,and I don't know why Taiwan's government usually the ruin the nature or memorize building.Don't they know the ruin is the barbarian behavior?Even these place is far from city.

The disappearing Road A-Lun-I. In the Taiwan. Climbing on 1/1 2011.

沒有留言:

張貼留言